SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

G'day Towie. That old adage has stood the test of time, but, our...

1. 21,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2078
    G'day Towie. That old adage has stood the test of time, but, our management seems to prefer a watched pot never boils!!

Seriously, this is a much better bet than when I first bought in and at a much cheaper price. They are far more advanced and I genuinely believe that all that's "wrong" is that management have been pretty slow to get the vital factors stitched up and, naturally, I suppose, haven't kept us shareholders RIGHT up to date with progress and any developments.
    Those NZ results "shouldn't" be too far off, at least we know that they are all with the assayer and the TO Agreement is at least "on the go".
    The processing is a worry though as there is genuine doubt all over it and is further complicated by management seeking alternatives (to the milling, but, what about the mining?).
    Those concerns are keeping the SP down where it is as it is a genuine dilemma and no one is game to either buy or sell in any sizeable numbers, albeit that there seems to be reasonable thoughts that at least one person is possibly "playing games" with the market and DOES have a bundle that he can dump at any time, but, most likely @ .004, not, @ .003.
    Am "happy" to wait as I still reckon that it's a "when" not an "if"!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.