SVG 0.00% 3.6¢ savannah goldfields limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-3

1. 21,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2077
    Although very disappointing, it was expected.
    But, for the optimists, it's not all bad news.
    The consolidation of the permits in Agate Creek IS a big plus. Imagine having to go through what we are presently going through FIVE more times!! Now it's just once more.

We know the drilling in NZ HAS BEEN completed and the samples HAVE BEEN sent for analysis.

And it's worth having a good look at the picture of the Agate Creek project to see how small the area is relating to the current application, and JORC RESULTS, in the context of the overall project!!!
    A proverbial pimple on a bull's bum. I still say that the granting of the ML for that zone is most definitely a "when" and not an "if".

And having alternatives for the toll treatment would, IMO, be most welcome!!

Will obviously have to sell some more shares to get us through this next quarter!!! The "majors", as Cudeco calls them, are already salivating. The next one will (surely) be much closer to announcements for the NZ assays and the TO Agreement and the ML!!!!!!
    I wonder what the premium will be on those shares??????????? Watch those spaces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $2.007K 55.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13823 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.