TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

From magic 7: The SPA is to be rejected, no matter how! The...

1. 892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    From magic 7:

The SPA is to be rejected, no matter how! The stopgap for the whole thing would still be the link I have ever set, and any user of the English there can make a message to ASIC about Tiger that their SPA is formally invalid, as it includes punitive payments, according to ASX / ASIC Ruless so is not provided. Such a message has already been made on my part. Probably they have already contacted Tiger. Here again the link for the Report of Misconduct: (Report form for reporting a misconduct of listed companies)compliance.asic.gov.au/#/form/...app/5a70cc3dbb212113b498bb86

If the above link for the Report of Misconduct does not work, take this one and scroll down and press the dark green bar that says "report misconduct now" !:

Report of Misconduct:
    (Registration form for reporting a misconduct of listed companies)
    asic.gov.au/about-asic/contact-us/...eport-misconduct-to-asic/

Simply state the fact about Tiger that their SPA is formally invalid, as it includes penalties that are not provided for in the ASX / ASIC Rules (also in the SPA on last page 6 under point 6, second section and last) Row:

(unless it is finally determined by ASX that it will not allow this fee !!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.