TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

Well to inform everybody here what I have already explained on...

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Well to inform everybody here what I have already explained on german forums..

1)
    I have already contacted your ASA in Australia (Australian Shareholders' Association).
    Answer was that they would also acting for foreigners, but they can't in case of tgs, because tgs isn't listed on asx200.

2)
    I have already informed asic to insist because of the misconduct which is included on the/our spa:

Quote:
    "Tiger will pay (..) unless it is finally determined by ASX that it will not allow this fee."

And a day ago asic answered me that they will go through my report, that they will prove the case and that they inform me in case of further steps. But they won't go publicly if there is a case to insist. So I will inform you again, if I receive further infos.

So reffering to this everybody here should take a moment to fill in a "report of missconduct" on this link to put some pressure on asic to prove that nonsense spa:

There please enter the reason, that it's against asx/asic-rules to bring up an spa which includes penalties as mentioned below in our spa:

Quote: "Tiger will pay Sinomine HK the amount of USD 1,500,000, unless it is finally determined by ASX that it will not allow this fee."

Quote: "Tiger will contribute up to USD 500,000 to Sinomine HK’s costs, unless it is finally determined by ASX that it will not allow this fee."

3)
    Because tiger's constitution mentions that every resolution has to be voted by hands than by shares, we have to organise some proxies which could be on the following tgs-agm. Because with just about >10 hands we got the superiority over the big boys (1 investor have 1 vote.. doesn't matter how many shares!)...

tigers constitution:
    http://www.tigerresources.com.au/constitution.1049.html

So who is able to bring some ideas about this??? Or are the aussies just good in loosing money on such companies?

4)
    Hope we can burn that crap spa down till the ground!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.