ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

I have personally offloaded several 10's of millions worth of...

1. 37 Posts.
    I have personally offloaded several 10's of millions worth of shares ending last week and the rest yesterday and will look at getting back in when the stock softens. There is a-lot of talk about the port which is great, however its a long way off if ever.

Don't forget Padbury mining had been trying to do something with this land holding for a very long time (both directors have been given bans on providing misleading information on capital raising) with no success. Yes i understand its all about timing & holding on, hell i was in FMG before IPO so i understand what it means to wait, but this company with the amount of shares (in the billions) the quarterly which was nothing special considering the low investment in drilling etc and the fact that the shares that where issued to pay debts have already started to be offloaded slowly.

There is are still alot of red flags for me with this company but in the mean time if i can continue to get in and out with the large volumes that i buy and sell and make money, then why not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.