ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    True. Debt which I believe the US govt, FED and ECB plan to gradually inflate away. What else can these huge liabilities holders do about their debt? Or the private debt?

Surprising that fund managers trading ASX gold stocks do not seem to care about the FED's quarterly update on the velocity of money published last Friday. The biggest upswing in 9 years. Check it out https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/M2V

Combine money velocity with more US govt spending and tax cuts and trade wars, and we get inflation. Surely this becomes a news theme this week.

So I guess that GDXJ might pump tonight else later this week. Possible big RSG buying opportunity today. I bought more. No point trying to precisely time the dip.

During Q2, as the US stock prices continue their down trend, I can see possible rallies in the USD and US bonds, but if this inflation news is spread via key investment advisers, then (just as you wrote) goldies like RSG will go up regardless. IMO, later during 2018-H2 and for the next 10 or 20 years, the SP upward potential for all productive ASX goldies seems very good. If RSG's business plans come to, then it's got some serious room to move up.

As rates go up for the next 10 years, if Aus rates lag behind to try ease the fall of our property market, then the AUD value tanks - right? Genuine question. Since I'm thinking an AUD decline means the AUD POG goes up.

Makes me think about phrases we learned as kids such "It's as good as gold" and "you're sitting on a gold mine". Indeed we are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
70.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.500B
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 71.0¢ 69.0¢ $9.005M 12.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151500 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
70.5¢ 99995 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.