ARV 7.14% 1.5¢ artemis resources limited

Reading this project portfolio report back in May was the reason...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Reading this project portfolio report back in May was the reason I decided to 4x my share count. Finished my task yesterday with buys at $.133 share USD. Best prices at the end but not going to complain about my average cost per share. Started last Novomember with my buys in low $.30's been averaging down since. Still have some NOVO and a tad of Pacton. My big money so to speak is with Uncle Arty. Hopefully to be my rich Uncle Arty. Wish I had got to Hot Copper sooner learned a lot in a few weeks. Thanks to all.

My trek started with a speech by Eric Sprott about his relationship with QH and the stories about the conglomerates. Jaw dropping stuff that lead to Artemis. The base metal portfolio especially the nickel and cobalt, and copper, zinc along with the Silica Hills was just incredible. 67 klicks of surface conglomerate implied potential perhaps stratospheric potential. Easy to be impatient but our team has checked off a lot of boxes in a hurry. They really have outperformed and if RH really can get the gold circuit going this month and cash flowing. I may add a few more shares....can't see much else with the potential this pup has. Whenever I get a bit down on the progress I just remind myself Mr. Sprott has invested thru KL, thru Novo, thru Pacton over $150,000,000 in the Pilbara at last count anyway. Have a feeling it will be more next time he updates.

Also think the scuttle on a potential 3rd party trying to gum up the works to depress the share price is plausible to aid in buyout raid. Anybody think Newmont might fit that bill...I mean they have been mining gold in Australia how long and they totally missed this? No fan of Newmont myself IMO they do a lot of the FED's dirty work in the PM markets.

Think this is going to be a hellava ride. Best to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $26.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $25.32K 1.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 6729719 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 537628 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ 488525
Last updated 15.59pm 04/06/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.