ARV 7.14% 1.5¢ artemis resources limited

Not too many companies around with such a positive energy to...

1. 757 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Not too many companies around with such a positive energy to move its project forward.

'Artemis is working towards getting in to positive cash flow as soon as possible from its Radio Hill Operations and has therefore been very active this quarter increasing the size of its base metals, cobalt and gold deposits in the Karratha region of Western Australia. The plant refurbishment and upgrades works are progressing well, and we are busy completing a detailed review of all of our major potential open pit projects, prioritising each project for potential plant feed based on each project’s economic merits. Radio Hill plant throughput will commence production on gold ores for the first few months, sourcing plant feed from either 47 Patch conglomerates and/or Silica Hills and/or Weerianna and/or the Tozer’s shear zone hosted gold deposit at Nickol River, to commission the new gold recovery circuit before moving to sulphide base metals feed from either the Radio Hill mine (Ni/Cu/Co) and/or the Whundo Mine (Cu/Zn/Co). Our new Ruth Well (Ni/Cu/Co) and Carlow Castle (Co/Cu/Au) deposits will form the basis of a much longer-term base metals production strategy.” Commented David Lenigas; Artemis’s Executive Chairman.'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $24.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $9.629K 641.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6729719 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1087507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.52am 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ 398281
Last updated 11.13am 04/06/2024 ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.