MOY 0.00% 5.1¢ millennium minerals limited

I am not at all pessimistic. MOY is a good company, good and...

1. 950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    I am not at all pessimistic.
    MOY is a good company, good and honest management.
    It has served me very well....a thousand times better than some of the other dogs I hold.

I sold most of my holding which was pretty large(I did made public) and now hold only a token amount.......just in case the nugget hype creates any sort of euphoria. It didn't. I only hold so much that I don't have to lose my sleep over it. (Already holding some terrible dogs at the moment)

I am not saying they will be out with their begging bowl tomorrow......but at some point it will be necessary to raise money for the plant upgrade. Whatever money the company is making goes back straight into the business in some form or shape to sustain production in the present time as well as to have something to produce 2-3 years in the future. It has been going on since the end of DEC 16. The cash balance has stayed pretty much at this level. Not bad but not good enough.
    Kind of its not going backwards and not moving forward either. I know they are trying to unlock those refractory ores........will see when it happens.

Putting money in MOY is pretty safe now(unlike some other dogs)......but I don't see much upside till next year. As I said downside 15-17 cents is possible....if people with large holding decide to sell. Upside will only depend upon the Aussie Gold price.

These are only my opinion. It doesn't happen as I think.
    The market will do what it does....with me or without me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.