PGM 12.0% 2.8¢ platina resources limited

Oly is reading these posts Dmac .. I don't think he is over...

1. 1,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Oly is reading these posts Dmac .. I don't think he is over enthused at the current state of affairs , nor the sudden decline in the SP ... sellers far outweigh the buyers. The market does not like what they see and are correcting the price as we post.

The only hope short term is a deal to flog off the unloved Cobalt and Nickel resource at Owendale ... there is interest but it's up to the board to get things moving. Given Hartly's Scandium background, I would have thought that a Cobalt and Nickel and Skaergaard divestment/JV deal would be a given in the near term.

A clear direction on the future on the Munni Munni needs to be announced to clear the air for the PGM holders.

A clear statement on the allocation of $2.4 Mill for "exploration" needs to made .. Is it to be used for drilling the Owendale for Cobalt/Nickel extra resources, I would hardly think they would be exploring/ drilling Skaegaard during the winter coming in Greenland. Maybe they need to spend money at Munni Munni as part of their 30% JV commitments. We need to know!

In the meantime, the SP keeps sliding, now that's what I call increasing shareholder value .. NOT !!!

HR

DYOR, just my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.8¢ 2.5¢ $9.176K 346.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 382913 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 657880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.