BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

HI Tad, just to add. Off the top of my head there must have been...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    HI Tad, just to add.

Off the top of my head there must have been about ten Capital raisings over the last few years and not one has made investors money. If the last ten (guess) has LOST investors money is it any wonder potential investors are wary about investing in the next one? Also, I'm wondering if people are hearing things on the grapevine about CAS and their future ambitions that aren't positive.

Would it be fair to say that without the ongoing backing of Stephen Copulos and his potential loans that CAS are in real strife? I don't necessarily believe the recent decision by Stephen was to save Admin costs. It's more believable to me that it's a sign that Stephen is starting to move away from CAS. Why would he keep throwing good money into a company that is consistently losing him money? He saved CAS's bacon by taking up a huge amount of shares during a CR @ 17 cents. How did that investment in CAS go for him? There comes a point in time when any businessman says enough is enough. Has that point in time come for Stephen?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.