BRV 0.00% 35.8¢ big river gold ltd

Hi Hotdog, it's always good to hear your positive input. It...

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hi Hotdog, it's always good to hear your positive input. It makes for a pleasent change to my moaning.

Could I ask a favour. I believe you have a direct line to someone on the board or at least close to someone on the board. The favour I'm asking is if these questions could be asked to anyone influential. I don't need a reply, I'm more trying to get a point across.

Questions as follows:

Is the board happy to Capital Raise in the future at somewhere south of 4 cents? If the answer is "No", what is the board's option B if it's not a price sensitive question. If the answer is "Yes", does the board realise that unless there's a re-rating in the SP, CAS is then well on it's way to having 1 Billion plus shares in twelve months at current cash burn rate?

If in twelve months things are back on track and CAS's market cap hits $60M. That still equals 6 cents a share with a Billion shares. Time to rein in Administration costs.

Thanks in advance Hotdog, I understand if you can't or wish not to convey this request on, also no need to reply, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.