SVG 19.1% 2.5¢ savannah goldfields limited

After several years, my enthusiasm for this investment/company...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    After several years, my enthusiasm for this investment/company has finally been killed off by the latest Quarterly and as such i have put my sell order in for my meagre holding this morning. With near on $700M in gold sitting in the ground at Agate Creek I would have thought emphasis would have been placed on addressing all issues to secure that ML....once Laneway start producing and making money then they can drill holes to their hearts content in NZ......then they can waste time and money on Ashford.....hell, even move into lithium, graphite or uranium or even blockchain, well i guess we should be thankful they dont chase trends like some in the spec end of the market just to create a pump n dump opportunity.
    I did believe this investment would result in a payday at some stage and would negate my capital losses elsewhere but instead its just another day another loss.
    Wish everyone the best, hope things turn out for the longs..... (and may you all drink from golden chalices in the future)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.004(19.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.027M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.5¢ 2.2¢ $2.719K 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129727 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.