WGX 3.29% $2.51 westgold resources limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-27

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Lack of transparency means lack of accountability. This is what BDR management kept doing for many years and look at it now! A once very promising company is about to jump the edge of the cliff or it may already have (they aim to raise money from share holders at 0$.07 while the shares on the market are trading for $0.056!? how smart is that?)! When you don't put the real, factual, and important data on a public company out for public to see it simply implies the management are hiding something. You hide for various reasons chief amongst them are hiding your incompetence, loosing more money than making which is again incompetence or syphoning money for private purposes and there a lot of seemingly innocent ways this could be done! sinister. Not. Because this is coming from a guy who's normally trusting and fair but believes in integrity. The least that can be said is management is not being responsible. Why? because it's their job to inform the public, shareholders in particular of where their company stand. I think trust is being eroded. The price rise after two days of sharp drop is not the market's natural reaction (just looking at the way the sell and buy orders are placed). I expect further fall unless the management comes clean. I mean real clean; otherwise, embrace yourselves for much bigger but gradual sp fall over the coming weeks and month. For everyone's sake I hope I am wrong. By the way I sold my shares at $1.725 on 18 July at a loss for the very reasons I have oulined. Bought shares of AQG and am happily watching it climb. good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.080(3.29%)
Mkt cap ! $1.190B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.54 $2.49 $7.013M 2.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14594 $2.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 39926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.