ALK 2.78% 55.5¢ alkane resources limited

Hi Geeenius, great to see you're back on board! I don't think...

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    Hi Geeenius, great to see you're back on board! I don't think Alk will go sub 20c, but I could be wrong. It's interesting that management are holding of on the decision to go underground until the end of 2018, almost like they are looking very hard for a better sources of ore! I don't know a lot about gold mining but i think it would make sense for them to try and secure a low grade ore source of gold like around 1 gram per tone near by, so they can blend it with the high grade underground resource at tomingley and that would increase the amount produced per annum etc! Possibly that low grade ore could come from a low grade pit from roswells if they can prove it up! Does anyone know of any junior gold mining companies with deposits in the vicinity of the tomingley gold project (less than 100km trucking distance) that management are probably looking at for potential joint venture or takeovers? We should get a resource update for peak hill this quarter, but from what Iv heard gold production from peak hill will mean we need to upgrade the mill to process the sulphide ore, something called bio heap leach processing, which I don't know anything about! But that could cost a bit to upgrade the mill ! Cheer ST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.5¢
Change
0.015(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $334.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 56.5¢ 55.0¢ $760.5K 1.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 337985 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.5¢ 2316 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.