PLS 0.00% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

Well since I am not a climate change denier we should be able to...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Well since I am not a climate change denier we should be able to talk plenty. I wonder if you even read my comment? Or you just put the blinkers on when it comes to anyone challenging the Greens sanctioned narrative. As the vostok ice core samples tell us, it is normal for it to get a little warmer just before an ice age, and the current global temperatures aren't anything in excess of historical temperatures at this point in the Earth's natural cycle.

I am invested in lithium because I am a pragmatist. I am also an environmentalist but after my primary occupation as a capalist. As another poster put it, the air is dirty, our planet is choking on the effects of overpopulation, something needs to change in the way we consume as a planet or things will get very bad very quickly. If rechargeable batteries and other solutions do not become a big facet of our day to day lives then with the exploding populations of the third world and their increasing demands for consumer goods we will quickly destroy everything natural and beautiful on this planet and set ourselves on a path to extinction. Since it's unlikely Africa and South Asia will start changing their reproductive habits we will need to change the way we live and interact with our environment out of necessity so we can at least buy ourselves some more time before the inevitable global idiocracy takes the reins and sends us into oblivion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.579B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.95 $2.84 $47.90M 16.60M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 187031 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 401638 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.