CLA 0.00% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-11

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Good post. I think it is pretty easy to forget that there is already potential for a circa 50% resource increase (using a basic pro-rata basis - I know it won't work this way, but kind of indicative) already confirmed;

The Mineral Resource estimate covers a zone of approximately 10 km, with mineralisation remaining open in all directions. Mineralisation, and grade continuity, has already been confirmed over a total of more than 15 km of strike, with over 100 km of total prospective strike identified.

Also I was expecting the SS in late Q4, maybe about December, but now it seems there is a chance for resource upgrade and SS to coincide earlier in Q4 than I anticipated. Great news!

Just on another note, the viciousness of some of the written attacks on this company and key personnel has been pretty bad of recent but they just keep delivering and letting the results speak. Like PG says, it's easy to criticise but hard to create. Delivering results and profits for shareholders speaks louder than anything, please keep up the good work CLA team!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $9.283K 705.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1810418 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 8643117 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.