LCL 0.00% 0.7¢ lcl resources limited

" In short they needed to drill parallel to, not diverting away...

1. 1,550 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224

" In short they needed to drill parallel to, not diverting away from, the previous hole (DD-02). "

Why they would do this when it was meant to basically be a confirmatory twin is beyond me. Maybe they thought they could do better? Risky and incompetent IMO, especially with this kind of register on board as you can kill any positive sentiment in a flash as you suggest T4P. Not going to sugar coat it, they had one job... twin it and go deeper then build on that, but they screwed the pooch. Not surprised to see initial results bundled with the quarterly. Didn't need to be that way.

The 163m @1.24 g/t mentioned by posters was from 002 in historic drilling. That is a very nice hit. However so far the mineralisation looks more patchy than you'd want to see for a bulk tonnage low grade deposit like this imo. Will likely need some higher grade hits if Tesorito is to move it. Still have another couple rolls of the dice, although not expecting too much form the IP per Miraflores.

On Chuscal, it will be interesting to see what terms come out of the negotiations with AngloGold. Negotiating with a major will not be easy, and you'd expect any deal would have a decent exploration spend attached, so that makes initial results even more important in regards cash position and future funding support etc. All covered well by T4P.

Still here as the EV is now barely above my corner deli.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.754M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.019K 145.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1129488 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2105615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.