SYA 3.13% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-8

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I disagree with your notion that that the so called ' Environmental Clearance' is of the utmost importance and a prerequisite for overall performance of the SP.

Don't get me wrong folk's , I'm not dismissing for a moment the importance and sensitivity of this issue with regards the local ' Bipartisan ' concerns. whether it be the migration of Caribou , Native Flora & Fauna , re-vegetation , endangered Mosses and Lichen's right down through to Air Quality and possible water contamination ....Hell why not all of the above. The fact of the matter folks is that research and Engineering Expertise has been working and improving methods for many many decades based on past case precedence's which are centered around increased standards and environmental controls. Whole industries derive their incomes from only the Environmental Analysis aspects associated with the Mining Industry. And they are most always resolved in the Interest of the Environment FIRST followed then by all the relevant and related parties.

It's should be a well known fact that research around the Esker's in Quebec go back many more years than just SYA's commissioned studies. If you look you will find they go back to 2004 and even well beyond that. And its no mistake that these ' Bipartisan' views are effecting the Authier Project as it falls directly in the study area undertaken as trial research carried out back in 2004. However , the issue in my mind becomes more ' Commercially Political ' than purely political which has been suggested here by many. The fact of the matter is that independence and security of ' potable ' water is a very important issue in many parts of Canada. Whilst they are blessed with much of this resource , it is also a huge Industry in its own right - mainly due to the global scarcity of high quality and pure resources.

So getting back to the issue of the study area. There are a total of 4 main Eskers in Quebec with 2 in the general vicinity and within the study area boundaries. They are the Harricana Moraine and the Saint- Matheiu- Berry , with the latter being the one immediately alleged to be effected by SYA.

However after looking into this a little further I find it is no coincidence that Amos is at the center of the research which involved details and discussion on the location of 2 water Bottling Plants. One being to the North of Amos and the other to the North of the Authier Project and and in the La Motte region. So I hope you are all starting to see the analogy of the ' immovable object ' meets the ' unstoppable force ' - with SYA being the immovable object and the ' Bipartisan ' Water Bottler's and their contingent being the unstoppable force. If you look into the research close enough you will find that not only has there been several contamination issues with these bottlers - none of which had anything whatsoever to do with the Mining Industry. You will also find that the preliminary outcomes of the research found that the Bottling companies were the principle risk to the Eskers and a possible contributor to the drying out of the Eskers reservoir's to the south and more importantly the source of potable water in the more heavily populated area's. Overlaying all this is the fact that there is an ' unquantified ' number of private wells in the area making up this very fragmented industry in the region. The bottom line though folk's and the reality is that Canadian's and Quebecker's in the main do not even embrace the concept of bottled water themselves as they are very conscious to the unacceptable energy and environmental disposal costs associated with the production of this product..

The Mining Industry is and has always been a ' soft target ' on Environmental Issues and this situation is no different to many who have gone before us. Whether we go a full BAPE of some other compromise, it makes no real difference in my mind to the shorter term performance of the Share Price. The air has been cleared here folk's. We already know the permitting has been pushed out to mid 2019 so therefore mine construction cannot effectively begin until that is done & dusted. So reality suggests that this is already baked into the SP at the present moment. At the end of the day who's to say that the extra time required for Environmental permitting now will actually allow a ' catching up ' if you like of the downstream PFS and which will ultimately save us time on the back end down the track in environmental approvals. For me that's a trade for another day and another time in the future.

The Bigger SP drivers ATM in my opinion .....and I will re-state this again as it's what I've been banging on about for what seems like forever....and the main reason I am still here. And that is these words taken out of the Activities report today :-

" With DFS nearing completion, the Company is actively engaging with a number of potential production off-takers. Strong interest has been received from Chinese concentrate converters interested in purchasing Authier concentrates or value-adding in country. The Company will be undertaking a marketing roadshow in China in July/August to secure binding off-take contracts for the Authier production. In addition, the Company is engaged with a number of parties interested in financing the Authier project.

It will happen folks. The BOD and the Share Price are telling us it will , and I still believe it is likely sooner than later and before the DFS. Therefore any opportunity to fill your boots at these prices is a dead set gift IMO.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $344.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $274.4K 8.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
199 43737065 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 2454481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.59am 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.