NMT 0.00% 8.8¢ neometals ltd

This was eluded to with the tonnage shipped in the last quarter...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    This was eluded to with the tonnage shipped in the last quarter for 95,000t. I am sure you could do a back of envelope calculation when referencing the pricing link made in their report.

Per their statment "linked to international lithium carbonate and hydroxide prices under an agreed formula. The SC6 (6% Li2O) price for the June quarter was US$960/t CIF China."

Profit and EBIT will be reported in the annual report or a guidance/forecast at a point when all parties in the JV confirm and announce at the same time given the commercial considerations. And I too look forward to these results.

Im glad to see they are sourcing consultants for some of these projects, like the project management firm for the battery recycling and Azure capital to advise on financing for the lithium refinery. I'm even happier they have the money to do this, all with a consistent revenue stream just around the corner!

I noted too they are building out their team with new appointments. You need to spend money to make money, and having experienced people in the Neometals team will help drive these projects and execute their growth strategy.

Overall good progress made this quarter. Looking forward to the months ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.9¢ 8.7¢ $109.6K 1.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 69406 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 80980 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.