GW1 11.4% 3.9¢ greenwing resources ltd

September Quarter.................... That is what the problem...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    September Quarter.................... That is what the problem is with BSM... That could mean the end of NOVEMBER.... so we are looking at a further 4 months...
    Once again they have been short in detail and have refused to state what price they are getting for their graphite.... If they have contracts already signed why have they not told us the price... I stated sometime ago they hid the price they got for some stale Graphite... They have again done the same here..... TM has asked us to trust him... IMO he has shown very little reason to do so by hiding the price he is getting.... It has taken him six months to put together a saleable quantity of Graphite..... It is not slow and steady but SNAIL PACE.

I thought the worse was over and stated I was happy with how he has progressed production and he had my confidence back... I believed he had learnt from his past .... How is it possible the we are suppose to be in production and the SP is well below what it was when it was approaching production... Bripoz answered that question correctly..IMO BSM have two very lazy Directors and they should be replaced... Perhaps we should hold an exraordinary meeting and have them voted out...

We have lost the support of PERSHINGS who are selling out ...... I also have No Confidence due to the very slow ramp up to full production... and the fact he is refusing to give detail of price obtained for graphite.... IMO you are living in denial that all is running smoothly at BSM..

Bring on a Take Over ... That is our only hope IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.004(11.4%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 4.1¢ 3.3¢ $19.65K 517.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 58838 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.