AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-19

1. 846 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Not sure what rumour you are accusing me of spreading in your opening paragraph but assume it is baseless as usual.

I did state that the high court had handed down a ruling on the 18th July dismissing all of the applications Axiom had made for their contempt action.

I further said that the court had awarded full costs for the entire process to Sumitomo and these costs included an overseas Queens Counsel and 2 overseas Junior barristers and obviously their instructing solicitors. That will be a very large amount of money and I notice that no budget or mention was made about it in the quarterly update.

You said that you spoke to the Axiom head office and they told you unequivocally that NO ruling had been made whatsoever on the case. It would seem strange that they are unaware that a ruling has been issued. .

Please find attached a copy of the ruling handed down on 18th July by Justice Faukona dismissing all of Axiom's applications for documents and ordering all costs against them. You will note that in his judgement he refers to the applications as "fishing expeditions" and "of no merit".

HC interlocutory Ruling.pdf
    The court dismissed all the applications and ordered the material to be returned to google and telekom and awarded full costs to SMM for the whole process since 2016.

Reading the ruling it is obvious that Axioms whole case relied on having access to that information to prove a nexus between the SMM employee and SMM management. Without it the case would be weak to non existent IMO.

I would suggest that it is not me who is trying to deceive people. :}

maybe you should talk to the Axiom office again.

Last edited by djm3001: 06/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.