AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I am bemused by all the negative comments that abound in...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I am bemused by all the negative comments that abound in relation to Axiom. I wonder how many of those commentators have ever worked in a Pacific island environment? I worked for many years in Papua New Guinea for a company that has a lot of dealings with the government in terms of infra-structure contracts. It always was incredibly frustrating as ministers and government departments would never give any lip service to timelines put in place at earlier dates. It was as though they never existed.

I can recall several times where contracts were awarded with commencement dates set in place, and where the final contract documentation and confirmation to proceed was delayed by 12 months or more for no apparent reason. My company did not have any significant dealings with the Solomon Islands government but undoubtedly it is organised and run along similar lines.

The long and the short of it is that Axiom can only report on the information it receives from the government. The processes will come to fruition at some time in the future but nothing is gained by jumping all over Axiom management when another deadline passes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.