AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Why not go to the company’s website - Re- read all in there ....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3176
    Why not go to the company’s website -
    Re- read all in there . About Axiom , only .
    ( yes - it sadly was an unfortunate time , until end of last year finally the Govt members crossed the floor - to vote with the opposition members - to bring the ‘corrupt within foundations of power ‘ SI Government then, down- this was now a year ago ) .
    Everything has been stifled in recent years for AVQ - especially it’s like a 2 -3 year timelapse between positive times of 2015/16... until new government re- established itself , and Now .

What we are watching and waiting for is fact that Axiom have never been in as good a position as right now , even in the heady days of 2015.
    So much has occurred , but so much also happened since then and is happening. The SI must have a good future now - a much better Future. We need them to also .

It’s been an anxious few years to say the least , for anyone holding - speaking for myself,

I really believe Axiom will be a mining company of importance in the Solomons.
    And they will do so in partnership with the locals- I very much want to see a very good future for the SI .

There is just so much slowly , but happening - it’s fantastic ! Subscribe to local business news . Read that .
    Australia and Australians continue to give and support hugely , enormously.
    But to get the country running , yes , Axiom’s mining application is just a small little thing in amongst all .
    **Albeit- the only nearterm mining project that will yield income . In what is still however a young democracy again, and culturally distinct and very different to how we perceive from here that things should go , I guess processes still do not unfold quickly.
    I don’t think that the entire budget for the country is very big at all , by Western country standards .
    I’ll stop rambling -

Why don’t you —
    (Keep Calm & .. sorry , couldn’t help it . I know keeping calm with AVQ has been no small task in recent years !)
    But — go in to , & Read the company website .
    Axiom won’t be the only mining company in the SI , obviously only where resources are worth it and will be equitable and environmentally worth it I hope . Better than logging as primary industry in the country!
    I hold DGR also and they have tenements there in SI also .
    But it’s about the country mainly - which needs to get moving , producing , and funding the very bright future for the Solomon Islands .
    Really- they’re our nearest neighbours , with NZ , PNG /Bougainville, Timor also.

The Solomon Islands people should be very grateful for what we’ve done for them.
    I certainly hope so !

http://www.axiom-mining.com/irm/content/default.aspx

Make sure - to triple read -the calibre of the Management Team, & Directors.
    Check out drilling agendas - including for West Guadalcanal, and even exploration works recently over the West Guadalcanal tenement highly prospective for a larger Copper Resource , and the now being established camp there for activities .
    As well as recent updates in Queensland.
    The major focus is as we wait to see occur - Isabel Nickel to be commenced .
    Read & enjoy - good for any newcomers also just to basically go to the home website online , for Axiom
    Take care . BOLTA .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.