SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

gassed, forgive me if i'm talking out of turn here. we dont need...

1. 771 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    gassed, forgive me if i'm talking out of turn here. we dont need a p*ssing contest on thius forum, we are all really on the same side.
    all dugsab is running on here is towies remarks regarding his last contact with Paul Marshall regarding the timelines, I cant substantiate it myself and am not going to contact PM myself as I dont like the way he and Anthon handled the share issue a few years back.
    He knows the story better than anyone on whats gone on here in recent years, its all on record to be trawled through. He is in the top 10 holders list and he's had his stoushes with management on many occasions, whether it fell on deaf ears i'd hope not.

The long and short of it all are he along with myself , feels the directors have had their time to accumulate and set their positions, ethical, legal or not, you be the judge. we are backed into a tight corner here where an overwhelming controlling interest is with SB and his cronies. they set the timelines and they've delayed this on purpose and strangled the price to enable their coffers to be filled.
    All I hope is that sanity prevails soon and we get the ML done in time to enable some mining before the onset of another wet season. I'd like to know who'll be treating our ore when it finally makes it into a truck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.