SVG 0.00% 1.9¢ savannah goldfields limited

Good on you Dougtags. I am a firm believer that if anyone posts...

1. 21,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2065
    Good on you Dougtags. I am a firm believer that if anyone posts definitive statements in a forum they should be called out if they don't substantiate it.
    Dugsab has made some incredible statements which I believe have been bordering on misinformation and seriously misleading to any new people who might still be reading about this mob.
    Dugsab keeps throwing up statements, like this morning's, that MUST be called out and I have.
    We should just stick to substantiated facts that ARE on the public record so everyone can draw their own conclusion regarding their validity, but, comments like having a $32 million cash profit by end of 2019 had no substance until he made further details available, which, have proven to be based upon "aims" and on data that simply cannot be supported by substantiated detail. Just quoting what's in the AR and taking this company's word for it is a farce.
    Then to imply that he has information from the EAC that there wasn't a problem with the TO agreement that we are all waiting for and which he has not answered my query on the nature of his information. Then to post that he reckons that we might have heard the last of the .003s and implying that something would be happening in that area "on Monday". Nothing happened, but, it even got Towie going, who else pricked up their ears?
    These are grossly misleading statements, not opinions, and should even be moderated by HC.
    I don't want to have a pissing contest with anyone, but, I won't just sit back and read stuff that is clearly bordering on misinformation.
    The vast majority of us shareholders have done a lot of dough on this mob, over 90% of them have effectively done the lot, so, they are hanging on every positive word and that's all that Dugsab is doing and unless he does have really, substantiated, positive information, then he should cease posting cryptic crap.

S.B. is "down" nearly 80%, around $16 million, on that shares for debt swap back in 2013, so, I reckon that he'd be doing everything in his power to get some of that back. But, that begs the question, how is he going to get some of that back, actually into his own pocket??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.340M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 72888 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 18000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.