MEI 9.68% 17.0¢ meteoric resources nl

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-2

1. 6,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    Key things for me

Joyce

- “Further field‐based work including rock‐chip sampling has commenced at Joyce, aimed at better defining the extent and quality of all nine polymetallic targets thus enabling a maiden drill program to be defined for the project”
    - “Samples of massive sulphides recently collected by Meteoric will be assayed for Co‐Cu‐Ni‐Au‐Ag‐PGEs”

Iron mask, beauchamp and mulligan east

-“Subsequent to the end of the quarter, preliminary data from the VTEM survey has been provided to Meteoric for assessment and approval with final processed data to be available in the coming weeks. 3D Modelling at all three projects will commenced immediately upon receipt of final processed data from Geotech Limited”

Based on all of that strong newsflow coming imo although

-I would like to see some timeframes for when next drilling is likely, but I assume we will find that out in the next few weeks once the assays and 3D work is done
    -no mention of acquisition in this announcement, which has been in announcements in recent times

Looking forward to the assays of samples collected at Joyce

Also note the quarterly wasn’t due until month end so hopefully it’s out early as news coming
    Last edited by rjohnson1234: 23/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.015(9.68%)
Mkt cap ! $338.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $472.6K 2.863M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 122341 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 956734 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.