SLR 0.00% $1.57 silver lake resources limited

The quarterly confirms that progress is continuing and the...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1306

The quarterly confirms that progress is continuing and the likelihood of increased resources & reserves and hence increased mine life .... Cool Hand is predicting that operations likely to continue for decades ...... and yet despite cash equivalent to more than 1/3rd of market cap, no debt, accumulated tax losses greater than the market cap, more than 2/3rds of production hedged at $1720/oz with ASIC's projected to fall (as exploration & development has been paid as incurred, and major capita expenditure on new mines etc is complete), and the gold price continues to strengthen  ..... the share price is down more than 8% from recent highs, and the SP performance is lagging far behind SAR NST etc who they love to compare themselves to when considering remuneration and STI / LTI's . 

Surely the above confirms that SLR is financially sound, and has an assured future ? I'm sure the staff(especially senior staff) and BOD are happy ...

But what about shareholders? You know, those mugs who supposedly own the company ( stop laughing, this is serious ) ... still getting SFA.

The share price remains the same as 2014, so why are the BOD sitting on the ever growing cash pile. Either expand the company with M&A (wake up Len) or give some cash as a dividend. Either of these would be a ringing declaration of confidence and independence. 

A 5c per share dividend would be a mere $25m, and put SLR on the map. The job of the BOD is not to try and render the company immortal.

This BOD and its MD treat shareholders with contempt. Their manifest failure to achieve SP appreciation despite themselves gaining ever increasing rewards is disgusting. Vote NO to all motions for the upcoming AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.