HZN 2.56% 19.0¢ horizon oil limited

I am hanging strongly  onto the prospect that the huge...

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

I am hanging strongly  onto the prospect that the huge enthusiasm for the 2 infill results so far was for the results so far,but also contained  a strong element of anticipation that the 2 very good (but not absolutely stunning )results would spill over onto::

#Similar infill strategies in the upcoming Phase 2 drilling.....

# a revisit of the balance of all the vertical Phase 1 wells with a rig jigged to do horizontal,directional drilling.

Like  intensely negotiating with the rig owners and those due to receive the benefit of the rigs services in the upcoming months for  the Beibu partners to retain the rigs services..........

Dont say it cant happen. Nobody could be that lucky ???

Well yes they could, Its in the rig owners interests for the rig to stay at Beibu instead of heading off perhaps ooos of miles to its next job,with rejigging to do some vertical wells,maybe on  wells with only a fraction of the possible rewards  compared to the prospects of several Beibu horizontal wells.

Dont forget the old persuader that has been around for yonx. MONEY (i.e. compensation to those in the drilling schedule behind the Beibu partners.)

And dont forget the alteration to the Phase 2 . "first oil  "prediction in the revamped Investor Presentation-from 2019 to 2020, FID is due by Xmas for Phase 2. That has been the prediction for some time so why has the First Oil prediction been shuffled out  by perhaps a year..?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $308.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 19.5¢ 19.0¢ $150.0K 788.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 203779 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 648056 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.