GW1 0.00% 4.7¢ greenwing resources ltd

So, you don't think the stages titled:...

1. 7,914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3387
    So, you don't think the stages titled: "Concept>Exploration>Discovery" don't apply to the historical progression we have just moved through with the graphite component of BSM? I guess then it is very much open to interpretation.

BSM is very much in the midst of "Economics" as I see it, Stevo. Not ideal economics... I totally agree, but smack in that categorical stage. That's why I think BSM does fit the graph. It will be ramping up development and, subsequently, the economic structure of the company. Whether it will be as a gradual transition or as a separate development, either way it will put into the next trajectory to full value. A long haul, yes... but the diagram does suggest that it will be an overnight stage.

I am willing to accept that I may be latching onto anything promising at this stage and that a simple diagram may be what's satiating confirmation bias for me right now. It's the only thing that seems to make sense to me in context of the share price slump... how about you? You gotta laugh! I am laughing right now! One has to have faith that the damn shareprice will turn around for some reason! I would go crazy otherwise, Stevo.

BSM's lithium component could easily be the catalyst to shoot us off this low base. I know you think otherwise, Stevo. I agree that it won't necessarily be value adding, but the market probably won't care about that issue at the speculative end which exploration. It's all about the excitement of the find. Initial drill results have already sparked interest with their high grades. The momentum will build. Beware the hype and rhetoric and all, but it will give holders another opportunity to reap some rewards, don't you think? You seem to know the market better than most around here, Stevo, so why do you think the market will fail to react this time the way it did to the graphite?

Isn't it possible that the graphite business of the company will build in its capacity to be economical towards becoming financially viable, whilst the lithium business will follow behind in the same footsteps towards development (of some kind)? If the answer is yes, then BSM identifies with the diagram. It won't be an overnight success, but if a short to medium ROI on your money is what you after, I see it as being viable in context of where we are now.

Yesterday I was of a different mindset. In fact, I did the sums of my own financial situation as it stands right now, and realise that I would have been FAR better off investing my funds with a fund manager. Financially better off and less grey hair! Bloody stockmarket!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83332 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.