BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

nursery, Your strategy has proved a wise one so far. If it's...

1. 7,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 605
    nursery,

Your strategy has proved a wise one so far. If it's going to happen, Real is imminent whilst Blue could be any old time...

To an extent, I've been doing some "island hopping" as I think of it (probably a meaningless analogy but it'll do my simple mind ..) I have been out and back in again at various stages on the way down with BUL, so certainly at a loss but not as hefty as if I'd done nothing at all. However, as Blue has reached these lower levels (and I'm referring to sub 7c) I really starting getting itchy, thinking this stock is getting too compellingly priced....

As a strategy, I switched many RLE "shares" into options (was "lucky" on my entry price there and the timing of them appearing was perfect) which freed up liquidity to buy more BUL at these low levels. Now, I feel fully loaded on both, if our sails are filled. My dollar exposure in RLE has significantly reduced which counter-balances the risk of downside somewhat, if things don't go according to plan. (I mainly have "OB's).
    …. Key thing in my mind with BUL though, is 1 + 1 = 2 and this is how my investigations and thoughts lead my thinking with it as short/medium prospects go re a GSA. It could happen tomorrow, or next year, but as the old TV ad. says, "it will happen" …!

I hope that Blue ripens before your latest batch of bananas!! We monkey shareholders might at last become gorillas as we fatten up on the nutrient rich proceeds .... Now wouldn't that be nice.

Kip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.