BUL 7.14% 5.2¢ blue energy limited

Well Directors seem very focused indeed on getting the employee...

1. 365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36

Well Directors seem very focused indeed on getting the employee incentive scheme up ....

Mmmmm, lets just consider for a moment what this company's likely future is from an employee's perspective based upon the published strategy and what that is likely to mean.

1) The Company is likely to sell its gas assets in the short to medium term and therefore unlikely to develop them in the long term. So there is probably poor long term employment prospects for employees. Any sale of gas assets would ultimately mean no need for most employees so goodbye to most employees.

2) Given the likely scenario in Item 1 (which the company has stated as its present primary goal), why would any decent employees either stay with or join BUL in these circumstances? Perhaps this is exactly the issue the directors are grappling with and trying to solve.

3) Obviously any sale of the gas assets would / will be the catalyst that will ignite the share price. Will employees have any significant involvement with and value add to the sale process? I believe most would not, other than perhaps some of the directors.

I think this whole scheme smells and is dressed up as an employee rights scheme BUT in reality it is and will be primarily for the Directors for simply doing what is a basic part of their job which is to work on behalf of and for the shareholders to create increased value (in the share price).

I certainly won't be voting for it - What do others think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.