MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

I will be going to the Perth Conference on Tuesday where Matt...

1. 2,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 946
    I will be going to the Perth Conference on Tuesday where Matt will be presenting on behalf of the company.

When I phone him earlier today, he said investors will get a much clearer idea of why they have rejigged their tenement holdings and what is the thinking behind changing focus to nickel and copper in the Fraser Range.

I gave him a bit of a grilling today over the constant changes and let him know I wasn't happy with the lack of drilling MCT has done in recent times. He said there was a POW lodged for the new ground and they plan to hit the ground running.

I asked why there was no mention of the cobalt in the quarterly and he said he would be in a position to outline the plan for both the cobalt and lithium in the next week.

He obviously believes nickel is the key metal going forward and is very bullish on the Fraser Range. That was vey clear.

I also asked about the KML IPO and whether it is realistic to expect it to list this quarter. He said the Canadian market didn't slow down for about 4-6 weeks like Australia, so he was hopeful it could still happen this year but conceded it may be early next year.

Expect an announcement before the conference, either later this week or early next week imo. I'm thinking we may get something clarifying a few things, then the big-picture presentation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $2 982

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 128030649 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 31259504 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.