ASO 0.00% 0.9¢ aston minerals limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-21

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    @ozbucheron i’ve explained to you and others before that historical mining is predominantly along the plain of the vein - meaning to see the FW/HW contacts they’d either have to develop x-cuts or drill.
    Historic mining would have centred only on visible mineralisation and ancillary sub-parallel veins would have only been mined by accident or luck. The 1.3m intersect you refer to was some 3.5m into the wall of the refurbished workings so was neither identified from historical mining, historical mapping and channel sampling nor visible from the workings themselves.
    As far as what has been achieved over the last year - unless you’ve actually been down historic mine workings you probably would find it difficult to comprehend how much work would be required regaining access for people and equipment like drill rigs.
    Normally abandoned mines require:
    -dewatering
    -removal of collapsed material and access widening
    -stabilisation through retimbering/rock bolting
    - running of service lines (electricity, lighting, ventilation & water).
    The OMRAM 1000 rail rig that was pictured in the 19/10/2018 update was simply used to drill a few more metres beyond the capabilities of the hand drills as per your example. The rigs drilling from the Cuddy’s are much larger and require much more clearance for the rig and accessory equipment.
    As far as your comments regarding how little has been achieved for shareholders since the channel samples were taken - as per your sentiment and disclosure you are not holding so it shouldn’t really upset you!
    AIMHO-GLTAH-DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $110 11.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 4230073 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 345000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.