WAF 3.86% $1.48 west african resources limited

"When a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the Christian...

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    "When a Christian commits an act of terrorism, the Christian nations band together and hunt them down and persecute them mercilessly. When Moslems commit acts of terrorism, where are the good wealthy Moslem nations, where is the news of them hunting down their own terrorists and persecuting them?"

In Nov last year there were reports that the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani had offered support for the fight (see link and quote below). That is one report I remember seeing, not sure if anything tangible resulted from the offer though.

I don't know that it is wise to generalise. We get very little news in the West in respect of attidudes of Muslims to the terrorist acts committed in the name of Allah. I'd be pretty sure that the average Muslim living in Syria, Iraq and Iran would be pretty sick and tired of the decades of war and violence perpetrated in the name of Allah, its just that we don't get to here the moderate views as many would be too scared to speak out and the media is control in most of these countries.

Also you referred to them as Moslems. You better be careful or you might get K.J. Rowling jumping down your throat like she did with Rupert Murdoch in 2015 when the world was having similar conversations about the Paris attacks. It looks like Rupert shared your opinion at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-tweet-about-moslems/?utm_term=.882b6eaf67e9

"A 'Muslim' in Arabic means 'one who gives himself to God,' and is by definition, someone who adheres to Islam. By contrast a 'Moslem' in Arabic means 'one who is evil and unjust' when the word is pronounced, as it is in English, 'Mozlem' with a z.”

Qatari Leader Praises President Akufo-Addo's Exceptional Leadership

http://peacefmonline.com/pages/local/news/201811/367846.php

"With the state of insecurity in the Sahel, West Africa, being of major concern to the world, he stated that military assistance from Qatar, to help fight the scourge of terrorism in countries like Burkina Faso and Mali, was in the offing."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.