WAF 1.08% $1.37 west african resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-125

1. 2ic
    5,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4972
    Thank you Mudguts and others for calling out Esh on his attention grabbing, negative only posts. This topic has been well discussed since Dec 18 on WAF threads, in much detail with both sides of the argument expanded upon (well worth going over for those new to the stock imo). I mean very detailed analysis including drilling down into the ethnic, religious, historical and recent political players, international response, ramifications for gold miners in general and Sanbrabo in particular. In isolation any violent attack looks bad, and everyone knows it is a sad and terrible thing that is happening across the Sahel. How do things change for WAF with this event? Have the attacks in general been increasing or decreasing? Is this an isolated event or part of a geographically shifting pattern over he last 3 months?

As Atlas says, DYOR, it's important to be aware and comfortable of the risks. Esh was always and only posting the negative side back in Dec/Jan when the share price was sub 25c, as is his style, and of course things have settled down with digestion of it's implications. Those that were not comfortable moved out, those that saw value with the situation moved in, the share price is up over 50% since. If we didn't know the poster better you'd call this copy and paste scaremongering trolling. Certainly smacks of a lazy and negative way to try and stay relevant by a poster who doesn't seem to add much balanced or valuable analysis that I've ever read. But that's just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.37
Change
-0.015(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.558B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.43 $1.37 $3.826M 2.759M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11685 $1.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.38 49905 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.