WAF 1.35% $1.50 west african resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-72

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3798
    (Gwaihir's postulate)

Is there a message directed at some people, and more importantly, is there a particular provocative sentiment issued from the board and management, by the selection of Thunderstruck as the music track to the WAF video ?

I think there might be.

The previous post had a link to the WAF video.
    Here is the AC/DC official video (for the purists).

Firstly, it's a full steam ahead, beat the drums, ramp up the development work, war cry, power music track. Which indicates the WAF team are going hard.

Some of the lyrics are interesting, especially if you are looking for hidden meanings with reference to WAF's activity.

".... there was no turning back".
    (Sounds like they are fully committed now, and going for it in a tough way).

".... there was no help, no help from you".
    ((Sounds like they may be having a go at some hedge funds, or broker advisors, or investors, or financiers, or even the odd shareholder, who they believe may not be fully supporting them (perhaps by manipulating or shorting the stock), or is it simply a message for Moslem insurgents? Who knows.))

".... It's alright, we're doin' fine
    It's alright, we're doin' fine, fine, fine".
    (Sounds like they are doing fine. And at 3.25pm today somebody purchased 500,000 shares @ 23c - fine).

I'd say they are doing fine, and have issued a warning, that somebody they've targeted is about to be thunderstruck - which would be a great message to send to Short Sellers of the stock, and Down Rampers, wouldn't it !!!

So what would be a good sequel?

May I suggest this!

".... Stand up and be counted
    For what you are about to receive."

".... For those of you, for those who rock (ain't gonna get tired, won't take a break, we salute you)".

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.020(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.52 $1.47 $7.074M 4.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20315 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 22893 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.