WAF 3.86% $1.48 west african resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-78

1. 2,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    Hi Esh.,
    I haven’t read the report on the attack and killing of 146 terrorists. I’m a bit over it to be honest and getting a lot more pleasure following my non-mining stocks, though the AC/DC clip brought a big smile to my face. You ever bought a non-miner Esh?

As for the report, not sure how you get 146 terrorists in the one place, that’s not how they usually operate, preferring the safety of small cells embedded amongst civilian populations. My feeling is that most victims would be innocents - collateral damage. I take the report (which I haven’t read) with a grain of salt. Probably a good sign nevertheless that the Army is getting on the front foot. If the report is true, then likely imo that we will see a retaliatory attack on the Capital in the very near future.

My personal belief is that the Jihadist activity won’t affect us directly, and any escalation only serves to bring their eventual demise forward. What I do worry about very much is that the Government will seek to extract more money out of the mining sector to finance the Security effort.

Anyway, I thought our Company’s Presentation read beautifully as always (too beautiful perhaps?) but I’m really hanging to see more drill results given it’s the dry season and we have 4 rigs going at it from memory. Agree with you that our best chance to multibag from here is growing this discovery. I’ll be happy if we end up as the dominant player in the World’s most exciting emerging Gold district.

Dreams are free.
    P.S. I hope you keep posting on all forums because your knowledge is priceless and I’m sure you have saved many of us plenty of money with your warnings and advice. Thanks Esh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
0.055(3.86%)
Mkt cap ! $1.683B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.48 $1.45 $7.196M 4.909M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7517 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.49 80961 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.