WAF 1.35% $1.50 west african resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-85

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    As I've discussed before I share your belief that the terrorim is unlikely to be targeted at our project due to its location on politically friendly Mossi tribal lands south of the capital and its proximity to a main arterial road that provides ingress and egress to the project from the east. Escape for any terrorists would be difficult for those reasons and the fact that it looks like pretty open country. Nevertheless considering the considerable threats that have been occurring in the country I think the publication of that video is imprudent and should have been cautioned against by the company's security consultants as it provides a road map of the various pieces of infrastructure, which the market doesn't need to know. Some photos would have sufficed.

I also think that it's unlikely that the military forces would have killed 146 people without collateral damage to civilians unless they managed to hit a training camp of some sort. I also agree that escalation might be key to elliminating the threat but there could well be more covert ways of achieving such goals through a highly paid network of infiltrators/assassins.

It doesn't appear to be a secret who the heads of the serpants are. Their identities are published in the link I provided along with a photo of them taken from a video in which they made the formation of their alliance under the banner of JNIM public. Esh

345C0CD5-9380-4D85-AD52-76FD7F64FD5F.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.020(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $1.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.49 $1.52 $1.47 $7.074M 4.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20315 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 22893 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.