BRL 0.68% 73.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

unfortunately some investors have shown they are incapable of...

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    unfortunately some investors have shown they are incapable of looking passed the headlines numbers many times before.
    So here we have a company upgrading EBITDA  2 times in 3 months and is trading at 1.8 x EBITDA which appears to be a bargin.
    Everyone on this thread knows I was calling the management out over a year ago for being self serving....among other things.
    Got persistently shot down by the likes of IJ who believes and is on record saying the conversion of the RCPS were a non event and not note worthy.
    Well IJ your company continues to perform as an amazing cash cow yet since the RCPS decision the SP is down 30%.
    Some investors are slower than others at joining the dots.
    Some investors don't know when to cut there losses......IJ  I see you are still holding and talking up the stock on another thread you bought for $3 plus 5 years ago.....now trading at $1.35.

Market has made a judgement on management..........there is no other reason for the share to continue to flounder  but I am sure some will still be scratching their heads 
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 25/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
73.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.68%)
Mkt cap ! $140.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ $24.66K 33.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5371 73.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.0¢ 4758 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.