BRL 0.63% 80.0¢ bathurst resources limited.

Mr. Market gave its verdict on the latest quarterly results.  4...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Mr. Market gave its verdict on the latest quarterly results.  4 million shares were sold at the bid yesterday.  Another 3 million shares are lined up to sell at 12.5 cents.  As far as I can make out, there is only 1 serious buyer, who puts their hands out at the bid price, whenever the bid is filled.

The next hope for BRL to move up from its miserly 12 cents is China.  There is talk that China will return to the coking coal market after Chinese New Year is over.  June 2019 futures are at $190, after which the next stop is $200 on the charts.  Note that NO analyst is predicting this...they all claim that Mr. Market is dead wrong, and we are headed back to $150.  Ha!  Chalk another one up for "expert" opinion.  This is the chatter:
    Thespot seaborne coking coal price continued its slow march upwards thanks to asudden turnaround in sentiment in China. Indian traders noted that while they were not seeing a tightening ofsupply, the rebound in the market could be due to Chinese buyers starting tobuy again; Chinese traders now feel as if “the market is clearly going up now.” Traders could be placing their bets on a positive result from theUS-China trade negotiations.

Now if a move higher in met coal prices won't move BRL share price up, then this is a very very sick puppy.  In that event, the stock is at best going nowhere till the Court of Appeals gives their learned judgement in the "June quarter".  

I note that the company has not been buying back shares for some days now.  If this one buyer senses a flood of sell orders, then naturally he/she will step aside and buy at an even lower price.

Note that "Asian Dragon", one of the original Singapore lottery winners dumped 16 million shares...rats leaving a sinking ship?

I suggest all the folks here busy shooting the messenger (that would be me), instead pick up the phone and yell at the message (i.e. the company).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
80.0¢
Change
0.005(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $153.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
80.5¢ 81.0¢ 79.0¢ $9.941K 12.48K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 80.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 29260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.