AKM 2.86% 36.0¢ aspire mining limited

Hi Guys Today's drop back through 1.8c is frustrating but means...

1. 1,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Guys 

Today's drop back through 1.8c is frustrating but means nothing in the scheme of things, stock couldn't break and hold 2c so it tested the lower support. To put things in perspective I look at the recent investment made by Mr T @ 2c he isn't going to put that sort of money down if he wasn't sure of his investment so I look at today's pricing as an opportunity to pick up under valued stock because at the end of the day he is going to support his investment and would have far greater insight into the path forward and where this business is heading. 

As YB86 and other posters pointed out the rail is still progressing, but the company is looking to fast track the development by exploiting the early cash flow available by mining the near surface resource and transporting via the proposed road. The recent video is obviously about drumming up regional support in the area and to get the locals on side prior to the road proposal this all progressing further, they have also held meetings with locals recently so they wouldn't be wasting their time doing this if they didn't think the economics of the feasibility are favourable so they must have some indication on this or the actions would speak otherwise.

IMO its a small matter of time before we get an update and more support comes back into the stock.

Gb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.010(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $182.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 35.0¢ $42.16K 119.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 35.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 20682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.