AKM 0.00% 29.0¢ aspire mining limited

I hope you are right. They are very low on the ground with any...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I hope you are right. They are very low on the ground with any real information and its been 4-5 months since the last real bit of info. I know they are doing the rounds and pumping the tyres a lot for the business but I believe some companies should maybe focus on locking away the many milestones they need to achieve in the next 12 months as they have now been dwelling on these deposits for 8-9 years now and as Bosco mentioned it would be hard to get things moving in these regions (Hopefully Mr T can help on this). They were having the same chats about  Nuuristei last year and it is basically shutdown from local protesters so they gloss over that and move onto Ovoot without really saying anything to the shareholders hoping that we just don't notice so the risk grows ever higher.

As we all know its Chinese new year now so that pushes any funding news for railways etc for a minimum of another month or 2 (although I feel it would be more like later this year).

They are up to about 3.3 Billion shares floating out in the market and we have the basket case of Noble in the mix as well. 

Its time for them to stop doing the circuits  and get it done. All this remembering I am a shareholder that's been holding for about a year now and do believe it could be an amazing product when off the ground but every day it pushes dates, which happens with all companies, I get closer to just packing up on this company and moving money into something else. 

Best case scenario is the pre feasibility comes out and then some news flow not long after, the SP is moving and goals are actually being met. 

Fingers crossed for all holders, including myself that 2019 is the year they get this thing rolling!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $147.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 195211 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.