GGX 0.00% 0.1¢ gas2grid limited

No discussion on the screens that will line the well, to improve...

1. 2,082 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1651
    No discussion on the screens that will line the well, to improve oil flow and stop sand blockage. Mention though of Service Contracts to the north and south of our license area. Still plans for a number of new wells to be drilled by our neighbours. GGX have the rigs on the ground in Cebu and it would seem logical, the adjoining parties will source our rigs.(as suggested in todays quarterly)

I don't think however, arrangements could be put into place, until we find out how the screens perform. The stakes are obviuosly high here, not only for our sucsess in our forthcoming March/April well deepening.....but as to what GGX can offer to the neighbours, in parricular what the screens achieve. 

Small cap here and a real prospect for SP appreciation in multiples. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. The oil is there, but how much will flow. Dennis, with his expereince and the work and preparation that has gone into this.....lets hope for big success.  Sustained 600 BOPD and we are off to the races.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.