MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-29

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    LIBCOIN seems to be a real wildcard in this whole setup of applying for inclusion into the Indian JV for building a Giga factory in so many ways.
    My research shows, that it was registered on 17.January 2018, but that is was previously known under the name of ASF RESOURCES GLOBAL P/L.
    So I wonder what the required 3 year audited financial statement looks like as part of the application.
    We only know about an iMP3, 1GWh battery manufacturing plant, which BTW is still in boxes, where does LIBCOIN have theirs? LIBCOIN seems to have one somewhere, because this is another precondition for the JV application. 
    Also I hope that LIBCOIN is financially well off, because it is expected to be a majority partner in the Indian JV and I don't think the value of any intellectual property, how ever high it might be valued will pay for the building of an Indian Giga Factory, let alone a battery manufacturing plant even if it is starting at only 1 to 1.5 GWh. So next to the IP, what sort of real $$$ will be required to put it all together? 
    How does the above stack up to gum boots claim, on a different forum, that MNS won't have to put 1c into the deal, but will own 22% of the factory?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.