MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

@Riskon22, seeing which forum you've got the Gravestone...

1. 2,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 526
    @Riskon22, seeing which forum you've got the Gravestone Doji nformation from, I'm not sure why you are still so insistent on my explanation, because this was already discussed and explained in that very same forum some 12 days ago and you surely would have read it over there. However just in case you didn't read it there here it is again:

The Gravestone Doji occurred on 14.January, opening and closing price was the same at 29c and I mentioned that it was a potential trend reversal CS. Seeing that to that point the very short term trend from 25.5c was up, a potential trend reversal would automatically mean down. However you asked what a Gravestone Doji means as it was apparently sounding grim to you. By saying "down" I confirm that that was the correct interpretation of the CS in this situation. However with that I didn't take away the "potential" in potential trend reversal", simply because the potential reversal wasn't confirmed at that stage! 
    This was even further discussed in one of the MNS threads the following day and because a Gravestone Doji needs bearish confirmation, it became invalid the very next day, simply because there was no bearish confirmation! 
    Questions were asked about how long such a CS is valid for? During discussions, I mentioned that I prefer a confirmation the next day! 
    So in essence, I didn't say anything wrong or in any way misleading, because a "potential trend reversal" is just that, a potential trend reversal, which needs confirmation!

Now Riskon, because not everyone does, it is one thing for you to not understand TA, however it is quite a different thing to take part of what I said out of context and use it in a defamatory/discrediting way!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.