BUX 4.76% 6.0¢ buxton resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-29

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yes pfuzzy agree this has been the sentiment of many shareholders for lack of update. Eamon could have put updates out but to say what???
    He would have been criticised for putting out empty words that would have added up to all about nothing:-/
    When he does put out announcement you know its the real deal. He has a lot of responsibility & imagine the pressure on him to be quite stressful
    He  has told me personally on the phone he works for the shareholders "not" the company - His background is he last worked for Fortescue Metals for 8 years & made them a lot of money prior to moving over to BUX. This was the best thing ever to happen to BUX & believe me we are in good hands so far as management goes. I don't like to hassle him as only adds to the pressure he is under but honestly he didn't hold back when on the phone to me. last Monday.  He went to great lengths to explain everything in great detail. I don't profess to be a know it all by any means however do have a reasonable understanding of the process in exploration.
    Lots of gov regulations with tenements & so forth, it all takes time. Seasonal conditions, surveys & the list goes on.
    Mmmmm don't really think shareholder's have been lead up the garden path - Its all about time & timing on anything to do with share trading
    I feel this is going to be Buxton's year - 2019  
    Watch for update in 2 - 3 weeks time  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.