CLA 8.33% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Namgeo made a post the other day about how mineral deposits...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 738 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Namgeo made a post the other day about how mineral deposits generally get concentrated in folds. This is the biggest fold in my opinion. Note the three holes to the left in the area circled:
    IMG_6503.jpg

I’ve been poking around some more. I posted previously where I think DOFD0269 (NW Syncline) is on the Skytem. Here’s a reminder, from Figure 2 30th Nov announcement. I’ve circled in black where coordinates line up for DOFD 0269. In addition, I’ve circled in red where I believe the coordinates place the major fold. Looks interesting enough to me. Apologies for the fat finger iPhone text.
    IMG_6501.jpg

So I went back through old announcements to see what the three drill holes circled in the 1st image intersected. From North to South they are:
    DOFR25- No significant intercept (reported 8th June 2017, Figure 1 and Appendix 1)
    DOFR33- No significant intercept (reported 2nd August 2017, Figure 2)
    DOFR34- No significant intercept (reported 2nd August 2017, Figure 2 and Appendix 1)

I was about to give up and climb back in my box, but then I noticed the contradiction.

Did you notice for hole DOFR33 I didn’t reference it as being from Appendix 1?

@blastfurnace

That’s because Appendix 1 has hole DOFR33 intercepting:
    Cobalt: 7m @0.11% including 2m @0.17%
    Copper: 7m @0.47% including 2m @0.53%
    Zinc: 7m @0.5% including 2m @0.65%
    Manganese: 7m @1.62% including 2m @2.5%

These same figures are still reported in the 6th November announcement, so I am inclined to believe the appendix is right and the diagram showing NSI is wrong.

I hope BB hasn’t overlooked this, which I doubt he has, but to me based on NamGeo’s comments, the results from DOFR33, the lack of drilling in this area, the interesting signature in the Skytem, and the possible synergies with the NW syncline…. this area is still very worthy of follow up, and potentially another area amenable to underground mining.

As for holes DOFR25 and DOFR34 that both had NSI, both were drilled at quite unusual azimuths, 200 degrees and 40 degrees respectively, so both could have easily missed the target. This was back in the early days of the project after all.

Keep those drills spinning BB, and give the 2017 publications guy a boot up the bum for reporting strike as NSI in a prominent figure.

We’re still only scratching the surface.

Woof woof said the Wookie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $540 45.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 6154143 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1852595 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.