CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

BFS & RDL  thought I might repost  comments on CLA Nov 30...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    BFS & RDL  thought I might repost  comments on CLA Nov 30 Ann. 

My Comments Dec02

Pointers from CLAann. of drilling program Red my comments

The Company’s largermetallogenetic model - drill targets for the licence area

All of Celsius’ targets in the Kunene area form part of a regionalmetallogenetic model withthe world-class DOF cobalt-copper deposit Maiden Jorc and several significant prospects notfollowed up yet by exploration. now to bedrilled. The number of sediment-hosted mineralisations and the lateralextent of the mineralised horizons (DOF Cobalt-Copper horizon 43 km, NOTZZinc-Lead horizon 25 km) point to a very large hydrothermal system tappingfluids under lining by CLA from thebasement and kilometre thick sedimentary successions in the basal rocks of thelocal Neoproterozoic basin, and an effective way of precipitation in the formof SEDEX (McArthur River type and Mn-Fe-Bahorizons), Copperbelt-style (“firstreductant” type) and MVT-type deposits in carbonate rocks in the latercarbonate sediments of the basin. Celsius will test 5 of the prospects in a first drilling phase and 4targets in 2019

Structures related to the Opuwo lineament have likely acted as animportant fluid pathway over long time spans during the early extensionaltectonic regime, forming a focusing mechanism for fluid flow, and thus mineralisation potentialalong this feeder zone(Figure 2). The Opuwo Lineament drill targets have been clearly definedby conductors from the recent SkyTEM data and are supported by geochemicalanomalism (Co, Cu, Zn) identified in regional soil sampling programs.  

IMO...This13 Hole drill program should give a valuable understanding of the largermetallogenetic model

Andpossibly discovery of new mineable mineralisation

Andperhaps discovery of that sort after feeder zone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.