C7A 8.33% 1.1¢ clara resources australia ltd

It likely doesnt matter either way, but I would assume traxys...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    It likely doesnt matter either way, but I would assume traxys owns the smelter, but if they didnt it would be the exact same process, stockpiled concentrate waiting to be refined and refined tin waiting to be sold, in which case the customers will just take from the refined stockpile, or whether it get sold on the lme i dont know, there would be no connect with the mining companies tin and the customer, its all tin in a wharehouse or at the smelter.

We market some of our produce, but ut gets ripened by a third party, so farmer to ripener (smelter), then distributed by the marleting group (traxys) to Coles or the customer thats chasing produce.

So long an short of it is timing not a critical thing, bananas have 4 weeks shelf life, Tin unlimited.

I would argue without seeing the agreement, it would be beneficial to the smelter to have larger amounts in one hit like 150t at a time every 3 months, because to maximize effeciencies they would want as little change over as possible and there would be down time after every batch from each primary producer, think the cane industry where they crush pods (truck loads) and base payment of sugar content. In any case the smelter could just wait for a 100t to arrive 20t at a time and then process all together to maximize effeciency.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $2.201M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $27.92K 2.527M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 966567 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 74550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.15am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.